University of Bologna Scholarships for international students
University of bologna scholarships for international students can be applied for undergraduate and higher education in the following fields:
Engineering, Mathematics, Computer, Design, Science, Communication and Media Studies, Business, Environment, Economics and English
The University of Bologna, Italy, with the aim of attracting talented and motivated students from all over the world, has provided a number of scholarships and tuition grants for international students who intend to study at this university in the academic year 2020-2021.
These scholarships can be requested for undergraduate and higher education at this university. These funds and scholarships are awarded to top students based on their SAT and GRE test scores.
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must have the following documents:
• Photocopy of the back and front of a valid ID card such as ID or passport
• Academic and job resume
• Strong academic / professional experience and resume
• Valid documents from any post-high school level along with a list of courses and transcripts
• Personal motivation letter
• Valid letters of recommendation
• Confirmation of excellent English language level (minimum IELTS score: 5.5 and TOEFL IBT: 80-99)
• Candidates must have obtained the degree required to enroll in the course of their choice from a university institution outside the Italian education system or before the start of the course.
• Candidates who have received their diploma from an Italian school outside Italy can also apply for this scholarship.
Candidates can obtain SAT and GRE test scores from reputable institutions in many countries around the world.
How to apply for a scholarship
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must go through the following steps:
• First step: registration
To apply for this scholarship and scholarship, applicants must first register for the course of their choice at the University of Bologna.
After registration, volunteers can apply for this scholarship online.
Step 2: Send the documents
Applicants must submit the above documents to the University.
This scholarship includes
• Gross scholarship and scholarship in the amount of 11,000 euros or
• There is a discount on tuition fees
• Students also enjoy the benefits of a true professional environment and university-specific tools and equipment.